Friday, March 14, 2008

The 3 Male PAssengers

In my life for a train journey...
T met mensomany..
Men with vaults of money,
Men with hearts like honey.
They were those three, who caughtmy eye...
But no, they weren't my blood..
All of them , met on the strangers lane...
their relationship seemed no danger...
One knocked at my lovelorn heart,
Helped me open it up,
and filled himself into its softest corners.
But alas .. corrosive was its volatility....
The other turned synonymous to siblings...
Nestled me with affection andprotection...
But alas ,he flew away with hisbirdbeloved.
Yet another promised me platonic pleasure...
That never pricked my soul....
A harmless philanderer...
He appeared in a haze...
His nearness yet farness...
set my relationship ablaze...
His disappearence never a disappointment..
Men you shall not depart with me...
when even my own flesh wouldn't.............

No comments: